Sunday, February 22, 2015

Colorful Meme

Colorful Meme
Stolen from:  Survey Haven
Could you tell me please, what color each of these things are? 
~ Your hair: black
~ Your eyes: dark brown
~ Your shirt: Green
~ Your socks: Bare foot
~ Your shoes: Bare foot
~ Your purse: No purse
~ Your wallet: Salmon
~ Your phone: seafoam
~ Your computer/laptop: Silver
~ Your earphones: Black
~ Your best friend’s hair: Hazel
~ Your best friend’s eyes: Black
~ Your sky today: Gray


Happy new year peeps!!!


Grandma's radish cake. The best in the world.

Mom and dad's red pockets for me. I received a text message on my phone in the morning, telling me to find these pockets under my pillow. <3

Candies!!

Miki :)






Part of my red pockets.


7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, may it be filled with blessings! It all looks so festive and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you. Your celebration looks fun. I have never heard of a radish cake, I shall have to look that up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your New Year photos! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Wow Wow! Gorgeous pictures and gorgeous family! Happy belated New Year! I wish you the very best of years....and I'm looking up radish cake too.

    ReplyDelete