Sunday, February 01, 2015

Nosy Meme

Nosy Meme 
Stolen from:  FYeah Surveys

  • Average hours of sleep: 7 hours
  • Last thing I googled:  hedgehog
  • One place that makes me happy: Home
  •  How many blankets I sleep under: 2
  •  What are you wearing right now: Sweaters
  •  Last book you read: Fifty shades darker
  •  Favorite fictional character: lots..
  •  Last movie I watched in the cinema: I really forgot, it's been a while.
  • Dream vacation: Scandinavia
  •  Dream wedding: as long as I am With my loved one
  •  Dream pet: Hedgehog
  •  Dream job: Stay-at-home mom LOL I've no idea.
  • How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? 18
  • Which is worse, failing or never trying? never trying
  • If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? Ask yourself xD

5 comments:

  1. A nice cruise of Scandinavia would fit the bill for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Scandinavia is beautiful but any dream vacation for me does not include coldness or snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the most adorable hedgehog sneeze video the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think hedgehog is the best answer to that question I've seen today!

    ReplyDelete