Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Stealing

Blogging Meme 

What kind of blog do you have?  Two, picture blog and this (about my daily life). I used to have a Xanga blog but it is already shut down. 

How many posts do you have?  50 for this blog.

How many blogs do you follow?  None. hahaa

How many followers do you have?  1 !

How often do you change your theme? Never I guess.

How often do you change your icon?  When I take a better selfie hahaa

 Do you have any favorite blogs? Yes! LOTS!

Do you ever send anonymous messages to other people? Yes, always.

Do you ever get anon hate? No.

Have you made any friends through your blog? Yes, many!

What’s your favorite thing about blogging? International friendship!

What’s your least favorite thing about blogging? Too busy to blog a new post. 


School finally starts tomorrow! Wish me luck.

4 comments: