Sunday, August 03, 2014

Sunday Stealing and Tokyo trip

From the now-defunct: Friday Feast


1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit?

Oh! I've never been to U.S., I'd like go to San diego, CA.


 2. Name your guilty pleasures. mhm, many.

 3. The best kind of milkshake is: I don't drink milkshake so I don't know. I guess chocolate and banana.

 4. What do you value most in other people? Honest, friendly, thoughtful.

 5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you’re baking cookies? No?

 6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise? Yes, a lot! Count your blessings!

 7. What is the most beautiful place you have ever visited? There're a lot!

 8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler? feeler.

 9. Name three things you are thankful for right now. Breath, parents, a house to live in. 

 10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race? nope.

 11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart? No but if it is required, i do.

 12. Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law? no?

 13. When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else? TODAY. I gave a gift to my teacher.

 14. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone else? last month! My friend's birthday!

 15. What was the last really funny movie you watched? "Journey to the West: Conquering the Demons" LOL really funny



So I just back from Tokyo, check out this video I've made hahaa:

Avocado Sandwich.
The peach here TASTES REALLY GOOD! JUICY!






So cool.





Puri!


Lips mask

I like this.
Sushi

鯛焼きTayaki

Crackers.
Green tea ice-cream!
Iced Green tea.



little couple.


So cute right??


Looks weird!!



Ursula!!!
BTW, nice In-flight safety video from Delta with enough humor to keep your attention. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZm4gqagnVs

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your photo. California is a great place to visit in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Tokyo trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are lovely, I'd like to try green tee ice cream.

    ReplyDelete