Sunday, March 04, 2018

Sunday Stealing: Art Historic Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!




Some Art Historic questions

Classical: If you were an Olympian god, what would you be known for? Demeter! The mother of nature/Agriculture 

Byzantine
: Do you prefer gold or silver accessories? I like Rose Gold hahaa.


Gothic: What is your favourite historic building? I like the former Central police station in Hong Kong 



Renaissance: Have you ever had a time in your life when you felt enlightened or changed? The first time when I stepped on the ground of England.

Baroque: Do you enjoy the finer things in life? Of 
course.

Rococo: Is your bedroom full of trinkets and pictures? If so, which pictures adorn your walls? Yes!! There is only a map poster of United Kingdom on my bedroom wall, I put this on for my boyfriend haha

Neoclassicism: If something came back into fashion, what do you hope it would be? Manners, elbow length or opera gloves for women, preferably satin/silk.


Romanticism: Do you often see things in a positive light? YES.


Pre-Raphaelite: Which book would you like to see turned into a film? The Caster Chronicles!!


Impressionism: Do you look for details or take everything in at once? More like for details but it depends.


Art Nouveau: When were you last at the theatre? like..watching a play?? Ages ago, probably 4 years ago.


Surrealism: Why does the porcupine think it's a duck? NO IDEA.


Pop Art: Do you enjoy pop culture? Some aspects of it..I like the old 80s 90s pop songs.


Contemporary: What did you do today? WORK ON A SUNDAY.

8 comments:

  1. I love the look of rose gold, but I'm never sure what color outfits it looks good with, other than black or white. I'm not exactly a fashionista or brave in my fashion choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy, I a;ways have rose gold with any color outfits haha!! It really doesn't matter :) Have a nice week!

      Delete
  2. I love the look of long opera gloves, but gloves give me claustrophobia so I'd never wear them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, and getting sweaty sometimes! Have a nice week Bev :)

      Delete
  3. Welcome back, Darlin’!! Are you in England now.
    Demeter’s a great choice for a goddess. Time to rebuild the planet.
    I’m off to look up The Castor Chronicles. Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear :) Yes I am in England right now, it's been a long long time since I had my last Sunday stealing, I 'd like to post it more regularly!! Have a nice week!!!

      Delete
  4. Nice to see you back. You've been gone a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :( busy at work, life, forgotten this place where all nice friend grouped.

      Delete