Sunday, March 02, 2014

Top secret sharing!

Today I wanna share something with you all. (Although I know that no one reading or follow my blog posts hahaa) Nevermind, it can be a reminder for me in the future or be a "laugable article".

...I wanna talk about "Being single" & "Love". I've been single for 18 years (yeah, that's a blessing I guess so that I can prepared myself for the One who God sends to me.) Being single is not anything to be ashamed about, we live in a time when most relationships break up and there is no guarantee that even the best ones will last.

So what did I do when I'm single?

1. Pray. He knows everything already and still loves you. Yet, He wants us to share the depths of ourselves with Him. The more we pray to God, the easier we know what's God's plan on us. He is in control of all things and will give you the person whom he has for you when the right guy is ready. I choose to focus on  relationship with Jesus, and keep myself serving and growing in Christ

2. Learn to cook. I know it sounds old fashioned but it's true. However I mainly cook for myself and my sister lol

3. Know that what kind of guy do you want, what are the qualities of being your boyfriend?
Positive mind? Trustworthy? Protective? Sweet? Hygienic?Everyone has different desired qualities.
and ask yourself do you have these qualities too? If not, it's okay still. Sometimes you need to find someone who is a little bit contrast with you. Your boyfriend will surely become your husband if your relationship lasts and both of you know you're meant to each other.

4. Talk to your parents. They know much about you (maybe more than yourself)

5. Keep a budget. Save your money. I only know a few one who did this and I don't know why hahaa

6. Set a short term and long term goal.

7. Socialize. Meet your friends.

8. Take up a hobby. Learn a instrument, photography or anything.

9. Be confident. Get yourself looking good.

10. Enjoy loneliness. I'm those kind of person who like staying at home, read some books, play video games and sometimes take a walk in college.


Not in a relationship does not mean that you are worse off than someone who is in one. If you still not meeting your lover yet, don't worry, marriage is not necessary for everyone. (I wish that's not me seriously)
However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"(1 Corinthians 2:9)



Any more things to add? Leave a comment and tell me what did you do when you're single.

0 comments:

Post a Comment