Sunday, March 02, 2014

FEBRUARY WRAP-UP

Let's go!!! This one's an oldie but goodie from the archives!

1) Candle scents this month: Floral scent/ caramel
2) What I read this month: Books by Sanmao, Common Mistakes in English Composition, 12 steps to better writing habits lol 
3) Top three songs I was drawn to:
* Love is an open door in multi-language
*JJ Heller - When I'm With You (Boat Song)

4) Movies I saw:
I didn't go see any movies in Feb!!

5) Favorite tv moments of the month:
Definitely At the time of love! Great actors great production team great theme songs!

6) Something yummy I made: Milk pudding, spring roll,tea drinks :)

7) Restaurants where I ate: I love stuck at home hahaa

8) Five things I am loving this month:
*New year (Got a week day-off)
*My new accessories hahaa
*Read a lot of books!

9) A goal I had for this month: Pray for a specific someone each week

10) This month I looked forward to: Spring is coming!

11) Something I want to remember about this month: I met someone special (He's like funny,impressing,mature,courteous,kind,hardworking,charming) and hopefully I can get to know him better I wish.

12) A photo I took this month:

4 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely looking forward to Spring's arrival....just 18 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring won't be here in Northern Maine until April. :(

    ReplyDelete