Sunday, March 30, 2014

The 20Q Meme

1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you? Both!

2. What's your favorite kind of cake?
No mango is ok..I allergic to Mango.


3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?  
Yes, I always DIY gift.





4. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask? Nothing I can ask, not expecting he will speak the truth.

5. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email? 
I don't have much  spam email so I'd say pop-up ads. Also those pop-up ads waste my time for "x" it .

6. What was the best party you've ever been to? No idea. Party is not popular in here.

7. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet? T
oo loud. I love quiet.

8. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?

I'll take my chances with the second because $50 in here(Hong Kong) $50 is too little.

9. Do you wish cellphone etiquette was a required class upon purchasing one? It'd be nice hahaa

10. What's the most messed up food combination that you've had that was actually good?
hmm putting everything leftover as a ingredients in pizza?


11. What's one of your most random pet peeves? I've lots of 
pet peeves. Here's just a random one: Drivers who don't use a turn signal.  

12. When is the last time you had home cooking?
Last Friday.


13. If you could be a fictional character from a book who would you choose?
I've no idea, is Snoopy considered as a fictional character? I did a mini quiz before and It says I'm skywalker lol


14. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose?
The Big Bang Theory??


15. If you could be any animal or creature for one day, what would it be?
Owl lol


16. What's your favorite girl's name?
hmm..lots hahaa


17. What's your favorite boy's name?
Jasper I guess but some biblical names would be nice.


18. What's your supermarket of choice?
ParkNshop?


19. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as? A ancient Chinese girl in tang dynasty or an European middle class lady. 


20. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies
? No?

8 comments:

  1. Hey...we both want to be in Big Bang Theory. (And BTW, I love the look of your page!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Ya, I noticed lots of people writing Big Bang Theory lol

      Delete
  2. Another Big Bang Theory fan checking in. :) Those little houses you make are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your DIY gifts are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love watching Big Bang Theory, but I'm not sure I could take actually living with any of them!

    ReplyDelete