Friday, April 14, 2017

Glossy box UK review 2017 April

GLOSSY BOX is a popular beauty subscription box which delivers 4-5 beauty products to your door monthly. The theme of this month is all about beauty on-the-goFullSizeRenderIMG_2982As always, the Discover Box card includes info on all products as well as the news.IMG_2979IMG_2978
IMG_2949 Here's everything in this month's box.
I haven't tried any of these products yet but it obviously covered in a wide range.
  1. Elgon Deliwash Cleansing Conditioner -  An Italian brand that is completely NEW to me. Co-washing combines the cleansing function of a shampoo with the hydration of a conditioner in one.
  2. Merci Handy Love and Hand Cleansing Gel - Tbh I'm not a huge fan of cleansing gel,  I have NONE but this time I'll just put one inside my handbag. Time to wave goodbye to unwanted bacteria with this  cute-and-colourful antibacterial gel.
  3. Rodial Glamolash Mascara XXL - Same, I don't use mascara that often but I'll give it a go.
  4. ModelCo Contour Stick - This is a contour crayon for defining cheekbones, you can also use it to define the nose and jawline.
  5. SportFX Definition Duo Eyeliner Pencil - No one can say no to eyeliner pen :D  

0 comments:

Post a Comment