Sunday, October 05, 2014

Sunday Stealing: Random 20

Random 20 

1. Have you had an argument with anyone recently? If so, do you still have issues with that person? YES because of the Hong Kong Protest / Umbrella Revolution.

2. Are you talking to anyone while filling this in? How about texting/chatting on Facebook? Yes video call with my sister in UK.

3. Have you done something recently that helped someone else, in any way? Yes lots  I can't list them all out :P

4. Who was the last person to pay you a compliment? I've no idea.

 5. Is there anything that’s happened in the past month, that you wish you could go back in time and change? I'd say yes but I can't think of anything.

 6. What colour is your purse/wallet? Dark blue.

 7. What’s the closest item to you that’s black? My laptop case.

 8. Think about what you looked like 5 years ago. How did you look different, compared to the way you look now? Lots....my skin is paler. Looks smarter.

 9. Before Facebook became popular, did you use any other social networking site, like Bebo or Myspace?  Yes,Facebook. I used Facebook before it becomes popular lol 

10. Has someone of the opposite sex ever sung to you? If so, how did you respond to it? No!!! I hope you.

 11. When did you last hug someone of the opposite sex? Last week.

 12. Have you ever seen the film “Casablanca”? Did you like it? Nope.

 13. Do you have a relative whose name begins with ‘L’? Tell me about him/her. My mother's side all start with "L" lol.

 14. Are you a secretive person? yes. I've keep a secret for 2 years.

 15. When did you last eat? I just had McDonald for lunch.

 16. If you were going to buy a present for a special person, what would you generally choose? Book?

 17. If I’m going to buy you a box of chocolates, which kind should I definitely NOT get? the one with wine.

 18. Is there something you generally always ask for help with? mhm..transfer money to another bank :P

 19. If you had to give up your phone or your computer, which would it be? Computer.

 20. Has anyone called you gorgeous/beautiful today? Sadly no!


My friends, please keep your eyes on Hong Kong!!: (

6 comments:

  1. Hong Kong is definitely in my thoughts. I had a Facebook before my kids because I was taking classes at the local college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hong Kong is in my thoughts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished reading a book about a Hong Kong family. I'll keep my eyes on Hong Kong with you! :(

    ReplyDelete