Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday Stealing: The "Doing Questions Like It's 2003" Meme

Sunday Stealing: The "Doing Questions Like It's 2003" Meme


Tell us about your pets. If you don’t have one, share why you don’t. No, I've never had any pets. In Hong Kong we don't allow pet in the place where I live.
Name three things that are close to you. A mini fan, A bottle of water and my cell phone.
How was the weather for your summer? Hot & Humid. 
What was the last film you saw? Did you like it? Train to Busan. I liked it!
Tell us about the last trip that you took. Copenhagen, Denmark with my sister. Fun. Went to lots of museums. Loads of bikes there.
Where do you buy groceries? Why? Basically anywhere nearby my house.
Tell us something that you did today. Or will do if you haven’t had your morning coffee yet. I had har gow (shrimp dumplings dim sum) for breakfast today.

Have you pulled an all-nighter?  YES in college and high school.
Can you taste the difference between Pepsi & Coke? Yea absolutely. 
Tell us about your siblings. How many and what do they do? My identical Twin Elly is 1 min older than me. Miki is studying surveying in Hong Kong, Daichi is her brother they're half Chinese-Japanese. Fion, Kenneth (Living and studying in Australia right now). A few more but I'm not sure about their English names and they're few years younger than me.
What’s the oldest thing that you own? I guess it's called "handprint/Footprint book". 

Have a lovely week peeps!!

We are now on Facebook, too. WE ARE NOT MOVING THERE. It's an experiment to see if there is a market to find new players. Our main focus will be here. You are the most loyal players ever! Look how many memes are gone. But our weekend memes are still chugging along. If you're curious, our Facebook address is: Facebook.com/sundaystealing. Feel free to post on both sites! But it doesn't matter. 


Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday! 


6 comments:

  1. You've just given me a craving for shrimp dumplings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to pass along the idea for the hand print/foot print book to my niece who just had a baby! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) We did this until 1 year old.
      Have a nice week!

      Delete
  3. We watched a documentary on Copenhagen. And yes, they certainly do have a lot of bikes there. I love that.
    Nice to see your name in the line up. I hope that you are well.

    The footprint page is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Too much things going on now, wish that I cam back to Sunday Stealing every week.

      Delete