Sunday, July 14, 2019

Sunday Stealing: Sad sleepy survey rambles


Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and
Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!

Have you ever been teased because of the things you like?  Of course, especially food.

Do you hold grudges? Yes I do but not for long. Can't think of any now.

Were there any classes you enjoyed because of the teacher?  A lot! Whether in college or Uni.

Was there a dress code at your school? Yes in Primary and secondary school.

Have you ever been a bad friend? Depends 'bad' but I'm sure I have been.

Has a friend ever replaced you with somebody else? I think so, not so much now but back in school. 

Have you ever disliked something just because it was popular? Always. E.g. fashion/mainstream music.

Have you ever watched a movie just because it starred an actor you liked? To be honest, I only go to cinema once a year, sometimes twice. And the only reason is the actor I like or the plot.

Are there actors/musicians you have met? A lot as I grew up in a music school.

Do you ever judge people based on the music they listen to? No.

What about your top five music albums? It is too difficult...a mixture of classical and pop music.

Do you remember the first album you ever owned? Yes, Christian hymns.

Do you still use an mp3 player, or just your phone? I rarely use phone for music, I've an iPod just for music. The mp3  back home is still working.

Do you like Elton John? Not particularly, I don't dislike him.

Have any celebrity deaths hit you hard? Which one(s)? Amy Winehouse!

6 comments:

  1. I only go to one or two movies a year too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so many movies catch my attention now haha. Have a nice week!

      Delete
  2. We haven't been to the movies in a couple of years. We do watch them at home on DVD or stream them. Loved your answers! Have a nice Sunday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cozy watching at home, can pop into loo anytime and snacking. Have a nice week!

      Delete
  3. I don't go to the movies often, either. Nice to see you back on Sunday Stealing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm on and off on Sunday stealing, this is such a lovely community. Have a nice week.

      Delete