Monday, January 27, 2014

Turning page.

Hey peeps! How are you all?Having a nice weekend? I wish you are!

It’s so hard to explain the feelings that are inside me right now, I never thought that I'll start a new blog after xanga was closed down, but I wish I can share what I've done,what I've experienced, what made me laugh...... to everyone who knows me or doesn't know me in real life. I'm not a English native speaker and I hope that it's ok to deal with my grammatical or spelling mistakes! Thanks : )


So I just cooked dinner for me and my sis tonight as my parents go out having dinner with friends. These are what I cooked, udon,beef,fillet..sadly there is no any veggie in the fridge!




I'm feeling a bit sick, in this below is a drink that cure sore throat! Gotta go now, marketing presentation on Thursday and I prepared NOTHING! Need to work on it!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment