Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday stealing


Need to complete this since I haven't finished it last week.

Would You Rather Meme, part two
Stolen from: Sign Up Genius
  1. Would you rather go to a movie or to dinner alone? Both actually, I do both of them very often(I only watch movies in theater myself) but I prefer someone dines with me!
  2. Would you rather always say everything on your mind or never speak again?  Never speak again. Silence is golden.
  3. Would you rather make a phone call or send a text? Make a phone call, I wanna hear some sounds.
  4. Would you rather read an awesome book or watch a good movie? Hard to choose... I want both.
  5. Would you rather be the most popular person at work or school or the smartest? Smartest!!
  6. Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?  End world hunger. Not so much wars at this moment??
  7. Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel room or camping surrounded by beautiful scenery?  luxury hotel room. I don't like camping, especially the mosquito.I guess I'll do camping if I'm not in Hong Kong.  
  8. Would you rather explore space or the ocean? I SCARE OF BOTH! SERIOUSLY I CAN'T SWIM and space is too dangerous and emptiness.
  9. Would you rather go deep sea diving or bungee jumping? NO!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Would you rather be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole life? Adult.
  11. Would you rather go on a cruise with friends or with your spouse? NO, I already said I don't like ocean, I can't swim.
  12. Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone? Keys, because I've a spare at my grandparent's house which is nearby my house.
  13. Would you rather eat a meal of cow tongue or octopus? I eat both of them always as a Chinese. Roasted cow tongue is soooooo yummy!!
  14. Would you rather have x-ray vision or magnified hearing? Magnified hearing. What's the point for x-ray vision.
  15. Would you rather work in a group or work alone? ALONE. I've been working with lots of lazy people in college and I was so mad.
 Get It All Down Meme
  • Stolen from: My Random Randomness
     
    • Are you a good dancer? Definitely not.
    • Are you a good singer? I can produce some sounds haha.
    • Are you a good cook? Not the best but not bad.
    • Are you a good artist? What do you mean 'Artist'?
    • Are you a good listener? Yes but not sure if you like my response haha.
    • What's your favorite clean word? I can't think if it suddenly...
    • What's your favorite swear word? TBH I don't swear.
    • What's your least favorite word?  I can't think if it suddenly...
    • What was the last film you saw? #rewatch Inception
    • What football team do you support? I'm not into any ball games haha
    • Have you ever been bobbing for apples? No.
    • What's your most expensive piece of clothing? All of my clothing are under $36 but i may buy a waterproof clothe which is nearly $64
    • What's the last thing you took a picture of? Me and my friends in Saturday service.
    • What's the last thing you drew a picture of? A Sunflower painting!
    • Have you ever bought anything from eBay? No but I'll do it when I go to UK in Sep.
    • Have you ever invented a fairly unique meal or drink? No i guess...
    • Do you have any secret family recipes? No...we don't have much creativity!
  • 4 comments:

    1. Wow! That painting is really good. I'd have them all over my house had I the talent!

      ReplyDelete
    2. So, roasted cow tongues are delicious, ok, check.... Hmmm. and what a delicious painting of sunflowers! It will look so great on a wall. You must put it up! Your music is an Art, and so is your painting.

      ReplyDelete