Sunday, June 07, 2015

Would You Rather Meme, part one


Would You Rather Meme, part one
Stolen from: Sign Up Genius

  1. Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren? Definitely go to the past! I wanna meet my grandpa, haven't seen him when I was born. 
  2. Would you rather have more time or more money? More $ hahaa!
  3. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life? None, I enjoy my life and the future excites me.
  4. Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages? Seriously I want both!
  5. Would you rather win the lottery or live twice as long? win the lottery, what's the point for living twice?!
  6. Would you feel worse if no one showed up to your wedding or to your funeral? wedding. It's ok if no one showed up in funeral maybe they're just too sad about it. I don't want to upset my friends and family. 
  7. Would you rather be without internet for a week, or without your phone?  without internet. My phone has internet lol
  8. Would you rather meet George Washington, or the current President?  George Washington.
  9. Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing? hearing. I'll feel extremely uncomfortable if I lose my sight but if I lose my hearing I can still play the piano - I will not be able to listen what *I am playing.
  10. Would you rather work more hours per day, but fewer days or work fewer hours per day, but more days? I'd prefer a long weekend.
  11. Would you rather listen to music from the 70’s or music from today? Both~
  12. Would you rather become someone else or just stay you? Stay me:P
  13. Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman? Batman, I afraid of spider.
  14. Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator? ski lift.
  15. For your birthday, would you rather receive cash or gifts? It depends, my parents and cousins give me cash. I want gifts from my friends and boyfriend :)

6 comments:

  1. Boyfriends (and husbands) indeed should give gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could be stuck on a ski lift being open to the elements... I'd get too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your site. It's different, and I like the the fact you have music attached. What type of music do you play? Classical?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I started to play classical at the age of 10 but then I don't know why I can play pop music with chords, I think it's a gift from God!

      Delete
  4. Doctors are closer to giving people back their hearing than their sight so hearings a better choice than one would think. I hope you never have to test this! You are a phenomenal player! Have a Happy Weekend and week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Sorry that I'm too late to reply! Happy weekend!

      Delete