Sunday, June 28, 2015


Unusual Things
Stolen from: My Random Randomness

1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you laid in a bed with? My cousin Miki :) 
 2. Where was the last place you went out to eat? Sadly KFC
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?  Jolly Shandy :P
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips? Lips
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law? 
fine arts..
6. Best kind of pizza? I'd say Hawaiian but here in Hong Kong I've tried curry beef and other special one, Yum!!!
7. Is your bedroom window open? No, not now.
 8. What is in store for your future? There are a lot.
9. Who was the last band you saw live? One Direction!!!!!
10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick? Sadly No but I'll text them :O
11. Any historical figures that you envy? No?
12. How many songs are on your iTunes? I don't know at this moment since i am using my windows and my itunes is on mac!
13. What brand of digital camera do you own? Lumix - Panasonic!
14. When was the last time you got a good workout? Last week before bed, i did a 10 mins one
15. Are you experienced? ???of what???
16. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first? 6ixty 8ight (Click me)
17. Are you a quitter? No...
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love? One direction, muse..
19. What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of? Sloth i guess?
20. Did you just have to google the seven deadly sins to see what they were? YES! HOW DO YOU KNOW?

0 comments:

Post a Comment