Monday, February 03, 2014

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost Meme

1.Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first song. Argonauts by hospitality.

2.If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Somewhere in Sweden or US

3.Would you take anyone with you? Yes, I'd take my family with me.

4.What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen) Black (ink) pen for sure!!

5.When did you go on your first trip alone (without your parents)? not yet but going to Taiwan without my parents in the coming May.

6.Do you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? No I guess.

7.List them. Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are.  Books, watch, cell phone
8.How would you describe your sense of humour? Somewhat dry

9.Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favorites? ya,I love board games. I love Saboteur.

10.A musical artist you love that isn’t well known. A musical artist you love that is well known.
Ryan houston, Muse.

11.What is your desktop background currently?

12.Last person you talked to, and through what you talked to them ? I talked to my mom in person.

13.What do you carry your money in? wallet.

14.What timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in? the clock on my laptop

15.What kind of headphones do you use? Sennheiser headphone, I care about the sound quality very much. Like, VERY!

16.What musical artists have you seen perform live? Kurt hugo schneider and Sam Tsui, Janice Vidal

17.How often do you clear your browser history? I don't.

18.What’s the best job you’ve ever had? None!

19.What’s the worst job you’ve ever had? Helping my friend as one-day promoter.

20.What magazines do you read, if any? I can't think of any!

2 comments:

  1. I love your desk top quote. It was just what I need to see today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete