Saturday, January 02, 2016

2016: The Year of Challenges and Completion


2016 will be a huge year of CHANGE for me all around, and I’m so excited to embrace all of these changes! Looking back on the decision to move to Pompey and still feel amazing about it. :’) God is good. (Can’t imagine what if I moved to Coventry o.O but, I LOVE MY LIFE HERE)
I’ve labelled this year as the year of Challenges and COMPLETION because it’s my last year of university. With that being said, here is my new year’s resolutions.
 
  1. Get a high distinction for at least one course; or, graduate with a First. 😏
  2. Find a job (hopefully here in Portsmouth) which will not affect my relationship with Jesus.
  3. If I get a job, give 1/3 monthly income to my parents
  4. Explore places in UK - London, Cornwall beaches, Snowdonia, Take a pic with the Llanfairpwllgwyngyll :P,
  5. Read a chapter of Bible every day
  6. Take better care of my skin
  7. Write and publish at least one blog entry at least once a fortnight
  8. Make at least one video a month
  9. Call/text my friends more often
  10. Give more away
  11. Speaks better Mandarin and French
 
Bring it on, 2016! The Year of Monkey :P and I hope this year will be awesome for all of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment