Sunday, April 27, 2014

TV Meme, part one

Okay so this time is TV meme, I think most of you know that I'm not living in US so normally I just watch the TV dramas made by a local TV broadcast called TVB. There are few Broadcasters in hong kong but only two of them are free-to-air. For the plot, the time can be set in modern or ancient China (e.g. Tang Dynasty, Ching Dynasty) From the use of instruments in the theme songs, you can probably guess whether the time is set in modern or ancient. 

I do watch some TV shows in US such as Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Dexter, Family Guy, The big bang theory

Other shows: Love in wild, Man in Wild,family wipeout, dancing with the Stars!

1. TV Theme songs. Which is your favorite, and which makes you crazy enough to hit mute on the remote?   For TV theme songs, I've a lot because the TV theme song in here are actually good! 

I don't have a fav one but a few of them haha. Trust me, listen to them!

No.1



No.2
 


No.3




No.4
 


No.5


No.6



No.7




Time for some food pics, this is a curry flavor beef with Hong Kong fish ball, potato and carrot.
So we celebrate Mother's day earlier this year.

Roast pork and Jelly fish
Lobster cheese noodle

Fried Shrimp

I don't really know what are the ingredients but definitely not shark fin.

Zucchini with dried conpoy.

My fav! Crystal Osmanthus cake. 


Today's outfit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment