Saturday, June 14, 2014

90, part 1


1. What was the highlight of your week? Visited ball jai the cockatiel.

2. Whose car were you in last? I don't own any cars.

3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? Tomorrow, my dad.

4. What color shirt are you wearing? Purple.

5. How long is your hair? Pretty long.

6. Are you good looking? Average.

7. Last movie you watched? The Lego Movie.

8. Who were you with? me, myself.

9. Last thing you ate? Beef.

10. Last thing you drank? Lemon tea.

11. When was the last time you had your heart broken? Yesterday.

12. Who came over last? No one.

13. Are you happy right now? Not really.

14. What did you say last? "Yes."

15. Where is your phone? On my desk.

16. What color are your eyes? Deep brown, nearly black.

17. Are you left-handed? Nope.

18. Spell your name without vowels: Chn Yt Sm 

19. Do you have any pets? Nope.

20. Favorite Vacation? Hmm..I don't know yet. I wanna visit US and Sweden.

21. What do you dislike currently?  Spider and the web, as always.

22. What are you listening to? Dashboard Confessional - Stolen

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be? Sleep well.

24. What is your favorite scent? Good smell.

25. Who makes you happiest? Everyone....when they try to.

26. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.

27. When is your birthday? 14th October, 1995.

28. Who has the same phone as you? My sister.

29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? Last summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment